About

Blog warning against a false 'visionary' Maria Divine Mercy and her cult

Friday, June 21, 2013

A Warning on the Warning

By Fr. John Hogan

This article dated 05 March 2013 was lifted verbatim from Ex Umbris Et Imaginibus, the blog site of Fr. John  Hogan, for the information of our readers.  Here it is in full:

I received an interesting letter in the post today.  Well, it was not a letter really, but rather a series of photocopied pages sent anonymously with some of the "messages" from a self-proclaimed seer who calls herself "Maria Divine Mercy.  These "messages" appear in her books and website and claim to prophesy that a "Warning" is coming and the end of the world is near.  Among the messages was one which seems to have been tailored for current events. It seems, according to "Maria Divine Mercy", the next Pope will be the false prophet.

According to the "message" of the 17th February 2013: 

"...the schism within the Catholic Church, as foretold, will now be witnessed, for all the world to see...The Masonic elite have grasped control over My Church and they will wield the most wicket deceit upon Catholics....The false prophet will now take over the Seat in Rome and My Word, just as it was in My Time on earth, will be treated as heresy."  

Maria Divine Mercy" claims Jesus is speaking through her.

So that will come as a surprise to our new Holy Father - he will be the false prophet and he will treat the Word of God as heresy.  Astonishing claims. 

Fr. John Hogan
"To reject the next Pope and call him
 the false prophet is to enter into
schism, and schismatics incur an
automatic excommunication."

"I would ask all Catholics to stay clear
of this woman and her "messages".
Well, for the last number of months I have been hearing a lot about this woman who hides behind the title of "Maria Divine Mercy".   Meeting with various prayer groups, I see many of the faithful in Ireland are reading her book and some of them are being persuaded over to her point of view.  Indeed good, orthodox prayer groups are being torn apart as some members take this woman's line and others, aware of the difficulties in her teachings, try to stay clear.  These latter Catholics, who cherish the Gospel and union with the Pope, are being rounded on by the others and accused of not being real Catholics, of failing Christ. 

For more information on this "seer" read Jimmy Aiken's recent article.  This is an excellent, concise summary and rebuttal of the "messages". 

In reality this woman is leading people astray: she is fomenting schism in the Church, and many good people who have fallen for her false teachings are now becoming enemies of the Church as they promote her "messages".  Indeed when faithful priests point out the errors in these supposed revelations they are attacked by those who were once faithful Catholics.  Now it seems these very followers will reject the new Pope, brand him the false prophet and so take themselves out of communion with the Catholic Church.  

In one of her "messages" she claims: "He [the Antichrist] will be head of the New World Religion and he, and the False Prophet, who will head up the shell of the Catholic Church on earth will work closely to deceive all of God’s children".  So, it seems, those who remain in the Catholic Church in disobedience to "Maria Divine Mercy's" call will be working for the Antichrist.

What is going on?  I think it may well be a case of a false prophet indeed - only it is not the Pope.  In these difficult times for the Church we orthodox faithful need to stick together, need to support each other and encourage each other to live the faith as well as we can in union with the Holy Father.  The devil tries everything he can to try and tear this communion apart, and it seems we may well have another attempt in these false "messages", one which is having some success.

I would ask all Catholics to stay clear of this woman and her "messages".  For one thing we cannot establish her credentials.  When the Church examines the authenticity of any supernatural events or revelations she examines the alleged seers because their lives and integrity are part of the investigation.   If any alleged seer hides behind a pseudonym, even if they claim it is for the sake of humility, their integrity cannot be established, they are frustrating attempts of the faithful to weigh up whether this person is genuine or not.  If you look at the history of the Church no authentic seer hid behind a pseudonym - they were known and submitted to the judgement of the Church.  Through her invented persona and "messages", "Maria Divine Mercy" is trying to avoid that, and that speaks volumes.

I expect a backlash.  A priest I know wrote an article exposing the heresy and inconsistencies in these "messages" some time ago and soon after she was getting "messages" condemning him.  So I presume if her followers are offended with what I have written I will pop up in the next "revelation" - this is how false prophets try to quash criticism. 

As Jimmy Aiken correctly points out: to adhere to the "messages" and supposed prophecies of "Maria Divine Mercy" can result in grave sin and lead to formal schism.  To reject the next Pope and call him the false prophet is to enter into schism, and schismatics incur an automatic excommunication.  Harsh things to end this post, but this is serious.  "Maria Divine Mercy" may well be putting her immortal soul in danger, she should not  have companions on that road to perdition, but rather people who try to bring her to conversion.

Fr. John Hogan

5 comments:

  1. When I read the BOOK OF TRUTH I hear God talking to me. I accept and believe His word for I know in my heart that no one can write like this and with such authority - except God. I do not question it. What is He doing in this BOOK - just warning us of what is coming our way soon. Our timing is not like God's timing. God wants to save souls. God does not lie. Thank goodness He was patient with me or I will be lost. I am happy to hear that Jesus is coming back for us. Lord Jesus Christ YOUR KINGDOM COME. What does this world have to offer us - NOTHING. I rather be in a place where everyone is on the same page and LOVE GOD.


    If you do not want to believe the BOOK OF TRUTH why do you continue to read it. I wonder why. If I am reading something which I think it is a lie, I close the book and that is it.

    I stopped listening to the news as I know it is all controlled.


    I suggest you read this message, in case you missed it!!

    Those who scream at My Word in anger and declare that It comes from Satan will reside with the beast for eternity

    Friday, May 24th, 2013

    "...

    You, who blasphemed against Me, will want to cut out your tongues, for you will realise then how your words have insulted Me. I await this day patiently, but should you stand before Me and prevent Me from reaching out to souls, I will cut you down. Should you continue to blaspheme against Me, by declaring My Messages to be the work of the devil, then you will never be forgiven. For this is the greatest sin against God.

    Remember that I come to God’s children this final time in order to fulfil My Father’s Covenant. His Will, can now be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Not one amongst you can stop this from happening. Not one amongst you, though some of you hate Me, can prevent My Second Coming. Those who scream at My Word in anger and declare that it comes from Satan will reside with the beast for eternity. Your Jesus"

    Our Mother 26 March 2013

    Children, you must never insult my Son’s prophets, even if you do not believe them. You must remain silent and pray for them. Should you reject my Son’s prophets, He will not hold this against you. But, if you declare that His Holy Word, given to the true prophets, to be that of the evil one, you will suffer terribly.

    ---
    He forgives all souls, for all sins, with the exception of eternal sin – blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.




    12 June 2013

    ...

    The time for the Book of Truth to be given to the world has now taken place. If you follow Me, but do not accept Me now, as I Call you, do not worry, for I will not Judge you. But if you try to prevent Me from saving God’s children, I will strike you down. Your Jesus, Saviour of Mankind


    Who can write words like these - except God

    If I were any one of you here, insulting God and His prophet, I watch what I say - for God will do what He says.

    Look around you - the signs for end times are all around us. Only a blind man cannot see them.


    From a person who loves OUR BLESSED TRINITY AND OUR MOTHER A LOT.

    MAY GOD BE GLORIFIED IN ALL THINGS.

    We love you and thank you for all you have done for us Jesus and look forward to seeing You soon







    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirry Mitzi - Can you seriously believe that Jesus is the author of the following?

      SELF-CONTRADICITIONS OF MDM
      The ‘WarningSecondComing’ messages contradict not only Scripture and the Catholic Faith: they contradict themselves. Messages are quoted by date, British style (date of month first)

      (1) 13/11/2010: “I implore all of you, especially my children who have been sucked into the Illuminati and other such evil entities. Once there you are doomed to eternal damnation.”
      “Yet I will forgive all and every single one of my children who, when their sins are revealed to them, no matter how offensive they are – instantly at the moment of confession.”
      (2) 16/12/2010: “Murder is a very serious offence. Do it and you will not be saved.”
      21/12.2011: “Don’t you know that even the most grievous sin of murder can be forgiven? All sins can be forgiven if true remorse is shown.”
      (3) 18/12/2011: “…those who partner the Deceiver in full knowledge…cannot be saved…Pray for them.”
      (4) 18/3/2011: “Defend these messages.
      “Respect this most Holy Scripture. Defend it.”
      23/5/2011: “My daughter you must not respond or try to defend My word.”
      14/8/2011: “My dearly beloved daughter you continue to defend My word when, in fact, there is no need.”
      13/10/2011: “My dearly beloved daughter I must inform you of the need to refrain from defending My Most Holy Word.”
      15/11/2011: “You, My beloved faithful are now being called by me to stand up and defend My Holy Word so that mankind can be saved.”
      (5) 6/10/2011: “Souls will take one, two and more steps backwards for every step they take towards Me. I ask you My daughter to tell My followers to prepare carefully for this spiritual staircase which is essential before the top step is reached.”
      (6) 6/3/2011: “Go now and pray for those who question these messages. It is only right that they do. For those who come in My name must accept that they will be challenged, and rightly so.”
      24/2/2012: “Attack the true prophet and fire will pour forth from the Heavens in punishment by the Hand of My Father.”
      23/3/2013: “Those who ignore these warnings from heaven are free to do so. They will not be judged because of this rejection.”
      (7) 6/10/2011: “…he [antichrist] has no soul. He was not created by the hand of God the Father.”
      “These souls come from My Father, God the Creator of all things.”
      (8) 20/8/2012: “My dearly beloved daughter the Book of Life foretold contains the names of all those who will be saved.
      “However, because of my Great Mercy, more souls will be saved because of The Warning.”
      (9) 12/12/2012: “I will judge the living and the dead and only those who are worthy can enter My Kingdom.”
      17/1/2013: “My New Paradise is ready, but it must be filled with every single soul alive in the world today.”

      The author of the 'warningsecondcoming' messages is clearly a person of unimpressive intelligence who knows little of Catholic belief, cannot think clearly and cannot write very well. No. (5) above is particularly idiotic,To claim that these messages are word-for-word transcriptions of locutions from heaven is an outright insult to God and the Blessed Mother. If you think the signs of the 'end times' are all around us, I don't think you know much about authentic prophecy. If you want to learn about that, I suggest you drop the MDM messages fast and get yourself a copy of Desmond A. Birch's book, 'Trial, Tribulation and Triumph', and read what Scripture and prophecies from approved sources have said over the last 2,000. MDM's prophecies have already failed. Read my article on them above, and do a bit of thinking.

      Delete
    2. I want to know why you are interfering with God's prophet of the end time. We all know that passages you take from The Book of Truth are not complete of what God has said. I would say that you are of Satan David.....

      Delete
  2. St. Paul wrote in his Epistle that we should not treat prophecy with contempt. (1 Thess 5:20) But most in today's hierarchy are doing just that: treating prophecy with contempt. There are serious reasons to suspect Francis the First is the False Prophet of Revelations. 1.) The non-Catholic things he says; and 2.) The invalidity of Pope Benedict XVI's resignation. According to Catholic Canon Law, a papal resignation that is coerced or threatened is NOT valid. And there have been reports that Pope Benedict XVI was threatened with arrest by a European government - blaming him unjustly for the sex-abuse scandal. That makes Benedict XVI's resignation invalid; he is still the reigning pontiff; and Francis the First is an antipope and False Prophet of Revelations. That is easy enough to discern via Canon Law. But since not everyone has a Law Degree, Maria Divine Mercy's messages are helpful to discern the truth of the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering whether I should even bother and reply to the above comment. And no, after your last statement "Maria Divine Mercy's messages are helpful to discern the truth of the situation" I am tempted to quote a Polish proverb: "Not my monkeys, not my circus" anymore.
    The Church has spoken. Those with eyes to see, ears to hear and brains to understand will know.

    ReplyDelete